Android.net is a worldwide Android Forum and Android News site for discussions of all Android Phones. Our main goal is to provide a friendly, fun and educational community to like-minded individuals who have a common passion for Android.
The first thing to do is to Register, it’s free and only takes 10 seconds. There are many benefits of becoming a member of Android.net, such as free downloads, the ability to participate in discussions, ask questions, downloads, and by popular request the ability to create a unique email address and forward all mail to that address to your existing email account. You can pick your own username but pick wisely as you will not be able to change it. In addition the names are available on a first come, first served basis. For help on creating your @android.net email address, check out this thread: Setting up your @Android.net Email Account.
- Android Forum - First and foremost, what we’re all about: Android Forums
- Android News - We’ll post up all the Android News here
- Android Apps - Discuss all applications for Android Phones
- Android Games - The Android Gaming Zone – Android Gamer Talk
- Acer Android Phones - Discussions for Acer Android Phones
- Google Android Phones - Discussions for the Google Nexus One / Nexus S
- HTC Android Phones - Discussions for the HTC Android Phones
- LG Android Phones - Discussions for the LG Android Phones
- Motorola Android Phones - Discussions for the Motorola Android Phones
- Samsung Android Phones - Discussions for the Samsung Android Phones
- Sony Android Phones - Discussions for the Sony Android Phones
You can visit the website at the following URL: http://www.Android.net
Android.net Statistics as of May 21, 2013
- Members: 88,865
- Threads: 35,366
- Posts: 218,028
Android.net Active Discussions
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Press Pic and Specs Leak
- Samsung Accidentally Confirms Galaxy S4 Mini, Active & the Previously Unknown S4 Mega
- syncing with exchange server is one-way for calendar and addresses
- Sms Backup & Cloud Sync
- HTC Plans to Double Production of the new HTC One to Meet 'strong demand'